My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the site, but have found a lot of good info so far. Just bought a 68 Sear Custom 7 and traded a guy a chainsaw I had for a 16 hp k-series. This is somethin Ive eben tryin to build for a while and just happened to come across what I felt was the right tractor my senior year of college, so were gonna try and build this thing halfway cheap! Look for more in the near future!

·
Always Learning
2,158 Posts
How about maybe looking into restoring it too? I love the old Customs. Nice to have you on the sight. Where about in Virginia are you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Norfolk, student at Old Dominion University. Its definitly going to get restored. Im picking up the motor tommorrow and as soon as I figured out the new motor mount, and fab a bracket for the drive tensioner pulley, ill start sanding and paint. The old motors had the tensioner bracket mounted directly to them. Not gonna work with the bigger K-series, but it shouldnt be hard to make it work if it gets mounted to the body/ engine compartment in front of the steering column.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts