My Tractor Forum banner

ST 16 Wheels

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  searstractorfan 
#1 ·
Anybody know what color the ST 16 wheels were when new? I'm trying to return mine back to new like condition. The whole thing has already been painted by the PO and I'm not sure if the wheels were white or gold. I haven't decided between ags on the front or tri ribs. what you all think?

#4 ·
Thats what I thought but when I was blasting the wheels I didn't see any white/cream paint. It almost looked like the wheels were the gold.:fing32:

#6 ·
It's close, but should be a little more tan than Almond I am finding... I like almond though, it looks 'rich' and softer than white

#7 ·
Toby, their supposed to be the same Bamboo Tan that the hood is....Sears called the color Aztec Gold, and bamboo tan.....Or more commonly yellow and white!!! Go with TRI RIBS!!! u cant go wrong going that way!!!!! I know a place to get them up here near me if ur interested!! if u bring me ur wheels I can even get them mounted for ya(for free usually!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.