My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
ok jody your acct has been approved so the discount applies now

if you have trouble finding the parts check in the Poulan Category under Weedeater then hedgetrimmers and the other is under Walbro main category then carburetor kits just click the Walbro carburetor kits category

then we have oregon replacement but if you want Walbro itself thats on Carburetor kits under walbro 188-12-1 you can type in search at top right corner also

thanks

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks Calvin, just let me know how much for the general tune up stuff. Ive got to hit the road tonite, so itll be later in the week, maybe wed night night before I can get back online. You can send me a invoice thru paypal - [email protected]
how many qts of oil you want ? 1 or 2 or 3 and so on i will have to check on what i had to pay for the oil and go from there i have 4 cases of it here and there are 12 qts in each case

thanks
calvin

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Thanks Clavin I place the order.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Send enough for three Oil CHanges. THat should get me thru the summer.

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
actually scott have you got the serial # or spec # it should be a 5 digit number

i need to confirm the air filter

need to know what plug it is too

thanks

2 qts each should be enough so for three changes it would be 6 qts will go with 7 to be safe if you have extra that you can use on another mower if needed too

scott is this your filter or is it bigger in roundness than the one this is
http://www.cmsmallengines.net/oregon-replacement-air-filter-30-082-for-kohler-25-883-01-51-231847-p3724.html

and jody thanks i will be looking for it

calvin

·
Registered
373 Posts
Calvin, the Spec # is 30659d Hope this helps. 7 qts is fine with me. The # on the plug will have to wait till I get home I guess since its not one of those things that I wrote down. Figured the books would have that info. My fault

21 - 26 of 26 Posts