My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes in the line up those that have Homelite trimmers we carry replacement parts such as primer bulbs carb kits trimmer heads gaskets etc. we carry it we are also ordered our spring order of parts consisting of lawn boy gator blades which simply means if someone places a order for a lawn boy gator blade that blade ships out the same day the order is placed if it is before 1 pm est

Air filters for all kinds of machines

spark plugs galore

Kohler 4 cycle engine oil sae 30 hd

not to mention our hard to find homelite and poulan and sears craftsman parts thats right you save by shopping with us compared to Sears.com

so take advantage of savings thru us compared to sears

Run into problems we can help just a phone call away and it costs you not a cent to call us

Oregon Replacement Starter motors will be on sell Cheaper than anyone else on the net

so take advantage of shopping with us at CM Small Engines and save this Spring season

thank you

calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Calvin how much final price (incl. S&H) for a Gator blade for a Lawnboy Duraforce 10323 ? Just want the dollar amount...

Thanks
around 22.00 maybe lesser depending
on what the store shipping figures it out to be

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,569 Posts
Buy in "bulk" Eddy, much cheaper! Thanks for the blades Calvin. Mounted one already to the 525 the other day, the M is next.

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy in "bulk" Eddy, much cheaper! Thanks for the blades Calvin. Mounted one already to the 525 the other day, the M is next.
let me know how the M does with them

calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was advised today by the us postal service that the rates are going up again in may i do not know how this will affect in the shipping rates lets hope it dont have a huge impact i wonder if it will be just first class mail going up or will it be priority and express as well

i will find this info out and let you all know what i find out

thanks
calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Briggs OEM oil filters on sell Now for $ 6.99 each plus $ 3.95 Freight
must use Paypal for this special offer price
only 12 currently available for this offer

contact me thru here for ordering

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,569 Posts
Calvin, get you get me parts #'s for a spark plug and line replacement spool for a Poulan Featherlite trimmer? It's a straight shaft and I think 22cc or something close. Don't have it here in front of me to look at.

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Calvin, get you get me parts #'s for a spark plug and line replacement spool for a Poulan Featherlite trimmer? It's a straight shaft and I think 22cc or something close. Don't have it here in front of me to look at.
with you telling me a straight shaft featherlite i can think of one model of featherlite that is a Featherlite SST LE model

on the serial # at the end should be a dash then a single number 1 ,2 or 3 on this number

that number tells us repair folks what special parts that unit takes
if this is a SST le model then the trimmer head complete one is part # 952-711595

now just the replacement line spool itself part # 952-711596

your spark plug # RCJ6Y champion

but do me a favor double check the model of featherlite if it says SST LE anywhere on it then confirm the serial series number 1-3 that will be a good plus in knowing the above part #s fit the SST LE series

calvin

i feel bad i was not able to go to church today but i know God understands

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,569 Posts
It is an SST model- I remember there was a double letter in there somehere, and you confirmed it. Not sure about the LE part though. I haven't used it over a year, so I basically forgot all this info. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Calvin,

Im going to be needing some tune up parts for a Kohler K181s. Nothing special, Air Filter, pre Filter, Spark Plug, Oil, anything else that is suggested for a out of hibernation tune up.

Thanks!

Edit: Looks like the carb will need to be gone thru, its leaking a bit of fuel just sitting there.

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Calvin,

Im going to be needing some tune up parts for a Kohler K181s. Nothing special, Air Filter, pre Filter, Spark Plug, Oil, anything else that is suggested for a out of hibernation tune up.

Thanks!

Edit: Looks like the carb will need to be gone thru, its leaking a bit of fuel just sitting there.
i have the kohler hd 30 wt oil in stock sells by the Quart

air filters and pre filters can be oregon replacement and spark plugs are Champion plugs

keep in mind that we sell blades too and belts and tires and tubes etc,

be looking for you to let me know you are ready to order now the carb issue will be oem parts cause i dont think oregon makes a replacement parts for the carburetors

but you have the tune up list down pat

calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is an SST model- I remember there was a double letter in there somehere, and you confirmed it. Not sure about the LE part though. I haven't used it over a year, so I basically forgot all this info. Thanks for your help!
i just know my poulans and weedeaters and homelites

which reminds me i have a couple Homelite SX 135 trimmers im going to be fixing up to sell so these will probily have a new carb on them or i will try best to rebuild the existing carb but the compression is still good on these trimmers so i will be working on these sometime in the next few weeks

and then i will place them on my store for re sale

it will be Calvin reconditioned Older Homelite trimmer non chinese made lol

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Calvin I have a Weedeater GTH22 Hedge trimmer. I need the fuel line and a primer bulb. Can you help me with that?

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Calvin I have a Weedeater GTH22 Hedge trimmer. I need the fuel line and a primer bulb. Can you help me with that?
jody that is a GHT22 and i do have them parts but i need to know what is the type number the serial # there should be a - symbol and a single digit number after it i need that single digit #

thanks
calvin

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
jody that is a GHT22 and i do have them parts but i need to know what is the type number the serial # there should be a - symbol and a single digit number after it i need that single digit #

thanks
calvin
OK the serial# is 95244N and the other # is -2

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK the serial# is 95244N and the other # is -2
ok that tells me your carb is a WT-379 walbro so the primer bulb is a 188-15 -1 but supercedes to 188-12-1 or you can simply find it 188-12

your fuel line is part # 530-069599

wow thats a old unit 1995 model at that
i have both parts on the store if you register a account you get 5% discount once the MTF member group has been activated and your sign in name on the store has been added to my MTF group discount area on my end of the store your 5% discount will be applied once that is set up

just let m,e know thanks
calvin

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks Calvin, just let me know how much for the general tune up stuff. Ive got to hit the road tonite, so itll be later in the week, maybe wed night night before I can get back online. You can send me a invoice thru paypal - [email protected]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts