My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just seen this and do not think this is the way John Deere sent it out the door 42 years ago. What is wrong with the picture. You can see where the paint has rubbed off the rim on the left side as you look at the picture.I have not had time to take them off and look at it. What gives, how should it look. :confused:

Attachments

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the picture. I will take the left side off and see what the hay is going on. :thThumbsU

·
Three of my friends
9,000 Posts
Looks like one wheel is turned around OR different wheels?

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ran out there and looked at wheel and it is ok. It is the spindle that looks short.

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,947 Posts
Ya... Spindles are too short (I'd say) AND that right rim is installed backwards... Not sure how THAT would work...

Here's the axle and spindles from the RF 110

Here's the axle and spindles from the FIRST run of SF 110s

Parts catalog says the spindle PN AM30712 was used in both the RF and the SF.... SOOOO.... theoretically your spindles should look the same as mine.... Hmmmmmmm......

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ran out there one more time and looked. And there is a right spindle and a left spindle they are NOT interchangeable. I will get in to it more when I get time next week. Thanks for the help and pictures everybody.:thThumbsU

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I got back home and had time to look at it. I pulled the wheels off and the last *** fool put the left wheel on backwards. So it turned out to be no big deal. Thanks guys.:thThumbsU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts