My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - so I have a 28086s and I saw a bagger on Craigslist but they don;t know what size deck it came off of.

Can I make this work? Is the only difference between the different baggers the connecting adapter at the deck?

Wil the bagger give me any indication of wat size deck it came from?

Thanks.

·
flop
82 Posts
ok - so i have a 28086s and i saw a bagger on craigslist but they don;t know what size deck it came off of.

Can i make this work? Is the only difference between the different baggers the connecting adapter at the deck?

Wil the bagger give me any indication of wat size deck it came from?

Thanks.
the only differences will be whether you have two posts on the rear for the frame to fit on or one. Your mower came with two so im assuming they are still there. A 25" also has a deck chute that is unique to that deck. 28" and 33" have the hivac deck chute and if it was a 30" deck it would have a different deck chute although not many 30s were fitted with baggers because the deck shell is not round **** the hivacs. Thanks have a great day.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. 've got the high vac deck, so hopefully this thing will fit.

Now if I could just find a snowblower for it!

HB

·
Registered
525 Posts
The 28 & 33 use the same bagger, the 26 & 30 a different bagger, and the 25 a different one yet. I think the deck adapter is the only difference between the 25 and the 26 & 30. The 28 & 33 have a larger diameter tube so the deck adapter, tube, and top cover are different.

Does the CL ad have a pic? I could probably tell which one it is if I saw it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer Mow joe - I went an picked it up on Friday - got it for $35. Fits right on the mower, no problems.

Thanks again everybody for the advice.

HB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts