My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are in the process of putting some items on clearance sale so we can get some room in the shop so we will be putting some mower blades on special
these blades were purchased at a true value hardware store not to long ago and are universal and some fit certain mowers however we are wanting to get rid of these so we can get some room so we decided to give these on special normally cost is 9.75 - 15.00 a blade but this price reduced to about 3.50 - 5.95 a blade and some of the blades i will let go for 2.95 this is to so we can get these gone and allow us to have some space in our parts store here at CM of course the blades are not on our site
but i will get a list of what i have and let you all know here thanks and hope i can get these blades sold soon
calvin .
also we will be placing used equipment in running condition to be sold as used equipment but running so we will post them on our site when they get available mainly trimmers and edgers we also will be placing
used parts on the site under the used parts category thank you
and look forward to helping you all find the parts you need
calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get Homelite Reconditioned 16" Chainsaw with a 1 year manufacture warranty for $148.99 please visit store to order mention you saw this special here and receive a free gift with the purchase of this item

Echo parts on sale 10% off all available Echo Parts

Carlisle Tires 4% discount on prices

Orders over $ 50.00 get 5 % discount

Get FREE J19LM champion spark plug with the purchase of a J19LM spark plug ..

Register a account on store and order from us at least $ 50.00 purchase and send us 10 or more new customers to register and order from us $ 50.00 minimum order and Receive Silver level status on your account Silver level status means you will get a 5% discount on all items in certain categories so take advantage of this special offer today

calvin

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we are running a special on the Homelite 50:1 Synthetic oil blend $ 1.19 till 12-31-2007 use coupon code 83CE-DC36-Z0N3
to get this MTF Special price ...

also Oregon Oil Filters will be on special in Janurary we will be running monthly specials each month please keep checking this post to get the latest info thanks

·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OEM Briggs Oil Filters Part # 492932S

on sell now for $ 5.99 each while supplies last limited supply

Oregon Replacement Solenoids on sell now while supplies last
Check store for details in the Specials category

AYP blades 134149 on sell for $5.24 limited supply
AYP blades 134148 on sell for $6.99 limited supply

Oregon Replacement Starter motors for Briggs on sell for $ 69.99 includes shipping limited supply

universal blades on sell for $ 3.00 a blade must contact me thru the forum for these blades limited supply

more to follow as time goes on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts