My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

The past 2 weeks, anytime I'm on this site, and only this site, on my iPhone or tablet I get spammed with a " You've won a Walmart gift card" or similar like the screen shot I took.. I don't even have Verizon..LOL!! It then takes me to a spam site and I can't get back to MTF without closing the tab and opening up a new one..I'm I the only one?

Doesn't happen on my home computer.. but its so bad I can't go to the web site on my mobile devices any more.

IMG_6859.PNG

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
I had to clean off a similar type adware from an imac not long ago, don't remember what it was called but somehow it got installed on his system.

I have never seen any type of pop up adware or spam on this site but then again I have not been here as long as many others.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.. I am always logged in.. that what surprises me. Whats weird it is literally just this site. I use my iPhone for a lot of web browsing, all day. I can view a page or two, but then bam! the spam pops up. Been about two weeks of it.. hmm..

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Erik.

Thanks for getting back to me.. It still happens about once or twice a day. Just happened again so I grabbed a screen shot.

44AADDF0-D30B-4AC1-BA00-F75315334314.jpg

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Forrest

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I’m having the same pop up. At least twice a day. Easy enough bypass it, but can’t eliminate it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I give up, three times in a row on my iPhone this morning, can't even load a page without it happening. Not even going to try anymore.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Google membership rewards on iOS. Site almost unusable. Looked in or not, please help

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still a hopeless cause trying to get here on a mobile iOS device.. guess nobody is unable to block it?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Same problem is continuing on my IPad and IPhone.

Last night was a new twist. I suddenly started receiving rapid, nonstop spams from all the award different sites. When I left the MTF site and returned, they disappeared and it went back to the usual, in which a pop up appeares occasionally.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Has there been anything to fix this? Site is essentially unusable for me. I only us iPad and get the BS pop up every other click or so. Have to close and reopen page.. Very annoying, has caused me to limit my use on this site.

Any help or ideas would be welcomed.

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,743 Posts
Please post the URL of the pop ups you're seeing, and we will forward them to the techs for them to try to block. Unfortunately, without that information, there isn't anything they can do.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Here are a few. Look to be from same place.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Funny, I got spammed by same immediately following posting the pics... I yie yie. Same deal, have to close browser or jump back to page before last. Really annoying ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts