Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lawn Mower Fan
681 Posts
I'll add a site I've found that's got a TON of Honda engine parts:

http://www.2lcstore.com/home.html

They were the only place online that appeared to sell the carburetor gaskets I needed for a repair project.

·
Administrator
7,075 Posts
www.greenmeadowsales.com

This site I found has a lot of odd ball parts for mowers that you don't see as much such as tires for older reel mowers. The draw back is that each order must be a minimum of $100.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i too carry over 3,000 used but not abused mower tractor parts.. if anyone needs somehting please ask.. its always no if you dont ask! i also sell on ebay nothing but power products.. user id horizontalpower, thanks guys

·
See OldMowerParts.com
1 Posts
We set up a new web site for Old Mower Parts.
You guessed it, it is http://www.oldmowerparts.com
we have parts for engines and tractors as old as 50 to 60 years.
We have been in business for 36 years, but have bought the inventory of several older dealers who were going out of business either because they retired, went backrupt, or the owner passed on.
We have Parts for Bolens, Troy-bilt, Wheelhorse, Snapper, Lawn-boy, Mcculloch, AYP, Echo, Stihl, Jacobsen, Kohler, Tecumseh, Briggs & Stratton, and 40 more at least. We only have about 40 of the 60,000 parts we have in stock on the web, but if you visit the web site, you can email us your request, and we can track it down. If we do not have it in NEW "old Stock", often we can yank it off a piece of used equipment that we have stored in our warehouse.
Click here for a complete list of brands.
Understand that they do not have links yet, because the site is new.
Thanks. I hope we can help you get Your Old mower working again.
As we all know, they were build much better back then.

·
16,235 Posts
We set up a new web site for Old Mower Parts.
You guessed it, it is http://www.oldmowerparts.com
we have parts for engines and tractors as old as 50 to 60 years.
We have been in business for 36 years, but have bought the inventory of several older dealers who were going out of business either because they retired, went backrupt, or the owner passed on.
We have Parts for Bolens, Troy-bilt, Wheelhorse, Snapper, Lawn-boy, Mcculloch, AYP, Echo, Stihl, Jacobsen, Kohler, Tecumseh, Briggs & Stratton, and 40 more at least. We only have about 40 of the 60,000 parts we have in stock on the web, but if you visit the web site, you can email us your request, and we can track it down. If we do not have it in NEW "old Stock", often we can yank it off a piece of used equipment that we have stored in our warehouse.
Click here for a complete list of brands.
Understand that they do not have links yet, because the site is new.
Thanks. I hope we can help you get Your Old mower working again.
As we all know, they were build much better back then.
Thanks for joining our little house @MTF.:MTF_wel2:

.and hope you pick up business from here/ and other referrals...
Lottsa good info/folks here..

glenn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.