My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Suzuki ATV wheels I put my old lawn tractor tires on, and thought I could build a trailer, so if anyone knows if a hub is available, or I can try a VW rabbit one etc,as the have a flat plate to bolt up to, thanks

·
15,000 +posts!
20,428 Posts
I could probably tell you what would work,if I knew the bolt circle pattern on the Suzuki ATV rims..assuming they are 4 bolt 4" pattern,Golf Carts often have that bolt pattern,the front hubs off one will have 1" wheel bearings hat would be good for a light duty trailer..for that matter,regular boat or utility trailer 4 bolt hubs have a 4" bolt circle also!..

The VW and other forigen car hubs are CLOSE to 4",but in reality are 3.937",--the lug nuts will not seat centered on the rims if you use 4" 4 lug rims on those hubs!..that can be dangerous at highway speeds,an invitation for disaster..be ok if you just wanted to use them that way on a trailer for yard use only though..

·
Registered
65 Posts
laminated, not sure what you are looking for. Northern Tool has a High Speed Hub that fits a 1"inner / outer bearing #204 lists for $29.99.

If you need an axel shaft also. They also have axel spindles 1 1/4" round or 1 1/2" that are for 1" bearings. #12451 or#12453

You can get a complete axel hub assembly #128006

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts