My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had to rinse the sub 15 off this morning it was dirty from mowing yesterday. i think it looks nice with ags front and back :) its used for just about everything from in the garden to mowing the grass to pushing snow or dirt. i keep the wheel weights on it for a steep hill in the yard i have issues with smaller mowers trying to climb the hill. i took the 3 pt hitch off of it becuase when mowing i dont want to take out my moms fence for the garden lol

Attachments

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i like this tractor. it looks mean.

·
Registered
298 Posts
well i had to rinse the sub 15 off this morning it was dirty from mowing yesterday. I took the 3 pt hitch off of it becuase when mowing i dont want to take out my moms fence for the garden lol
LOL Ive mowed 3 times this year .Missed the row of Hosta as till yesterday. I had adjusted the deck and made a new skid bar so it would not scalp on the edge of the lawn when I rode on and off the grass . I was looking down between the front and back wheel ........gerrrrraaaashhhhh. One big Hosta got a trimming . OPS.

Great looking with ags all around. :fing32::fing32::thThumbsU

·
Registered
716 Posts
it does look mean, have you noticed much difference with ags on the front? steering?

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not really besides no sliding on loose sand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts