My Tractor Forum banner

Some of Sergeants Deere's

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Jim_WV 
#1 ·
All these year's I have been a member of this forum I have never posted any pictures so Here is My 2003 X485, 1974 140H3 and my 1969 112 :thThumbsU

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
Here is a full size piture as well

Discussion starter · #15 ·
My wife has her own tractor the Cub Cadet 2206 with a 48inch deck and 30inch Hydraulic tiller. She takes off and put's on the tiller herself. Mow Howard that's the old deck the new deck is actually a little bigger in the front by a foot. We bought the house from a contractor. That built that deck and he painted it Blue. Well it wasn't well made so a Ceder deck was put on last fall. Because we were going to sell and move to Tennesse last year. Thank god we didn't sell the House because were back here living again. I don't think I will ever leave IL again. Khodges The goal post are not to bad to have. I had a 425 with a 40 loader before and My younger brother tillted it on its side and those goal posts saved his life other wise he would have roled down a Hill and that would have been the end of him and it saved the tractor as well only had a few scratches from righting it back in to normal position. But cutting them off would not effect the loader. I have seen it done. :thThumbsU

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Saleen my Favorite Deere is the 140H3 I have wanted one of those since I was 10. It only took me 30+year's to buy one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.