My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning All,
First I just wanted to say thanks for the replies that I received on my first post, I do appreciate it. I have learned a bit about my Super 90 that I finally got home this weekend and I’ll be posting pictures soon. The latest question is what type (mfg / model) of frontend loader will fit on that that particular model (Super 90WR). I have seen photos of them with one so I know they can use one. And can anyone point me in the direction of parts for this tractor? I have found several places that have some parts but say, the front grills I have a R/H side (looking from the back of the tractor) or the fenders. Is there a “Tractor Junk Yard? Does anyone ever part them out? On the up side, I got it home and my wife just said “It’s big” and so I fired it up and said why don’t you drive it around the field. It even has power steering. Well when she got back her grin was as big as mine as much so she’s even named the tractor and talking paint and restoration… This is going to be fun!
Have a great day
John2459
:thThumbsU

·
Registered
128 Posts
The only loader i know of for the 90 is the MF 236 loader but i am sure there are others that will fit, you will need a front or PTO mounted hydraulic pump to run one. There aren't to many 90's being parted out now but there are some, just gotta keep looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts