My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to personally take a minute and give my condolences to all of the people that have suffered through this horrific even in our nation’s history. I hope everyone one the best and encourage all to try in any way to help the relief effort. But as far as everyday activities and prices here at www.TheSmartFarmer.com they will remain to stay stable throughout this event. We would like to take this moment and let you know that we are currently beginning to run very low on our cement mixers and various other equipment. We are waiting on a container to arrive but there is no telling when it may show up so order while they are still available. We still have our Post Hole Diggers on sale along with our aftermarket John Deere Seats. We have had nothing but great reviews on both of these products and would like to share the great deal we got on these seats with you. If there is anything you are looking for and you do not find it on our site please give us an e-mail or phone call and we will try our best to locate it for you. We are now accepting all major credit cards along with various other payments so go ahead and take advantage of these LOW prices.

Again Thank You

Nick Moore

1 - 1 of 1 Posts