My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 26x12x12 tire and a MTD snow caster if anybody needs one or both. I'm in the Albany NY area. I don't want to do any shipping.

The tire is a G/Y Terra Tire thats from an 1886. It has a torn bead so a tube would be needed. I'm going to toss it if nobody wants it.

The caster is a model # 190-491-000. It's in real good shape, no rust. I was going to convert it to run off a large frame but I found a OEM instead. If none of you Bolens guys don't want it I'll probably put an add in craigs list for $50.00, it's probably not going to sell and I'll wind up tossing it.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have a 26x12x12 tire and a MTD snow caster if anybody needs one or both. I'm in the Albany NY area. I don't want to do any shipping.

The tire is a G/Y Terra Tire thats from an 1886. It has a torn bead so a tube would be needed. I'm going to toss it if nobody wants it.

The caster is a model # 190-491-000. It's in real good shape, no rust. I was going to convert it to run off a large frame but I found a OEM instead. If none of you Bolens guys don't want it I'll probably put an add in craigs list for $50.00, it's probably not going to sell and I'll wind up tossing it.

PM me or email me at [email protected]
I need your snow blower badly #190-491-000 i will pay shipping just put on Pallet and shipping will come pick up? hope y have one? and good shape will take it !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts