My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got all the parts for the Duraforce rebuild. Will probably start Saturday morning Lord willing (if nothing else comes up in the form of a Honey-Do list).

Pics below. Orangedotfever and I were wondering if the rod liner assembly was one piece or two for $11.00. As pic shows it is both pieces for $11.00. However I was only sent one rod bolt (screw). We can reuse the old ones?

Now on to the pics.
10324 engine about to be dismantled.

Mr. Piston and ring kit comes with the rings, both locking pin washers and wrist pin. I ordered the pin locks but they also came with the kit:banghead3. For future refenece-just order the kit it has all you need.

The rod liner assemblies.

Bunches of gaskets, bearings and more gaskets.

Is that a minty 10324 deck-cleaned, sanded, primed, painted and ready to win Daytona?

Some other odds and ends while I had garage time today.
Duraforce 10323 fuel ine cut off and filter (still no surging).

V Series 10304 fuel cut off and filter.

The running ones.

The entire Possee'

Total order price was $82.00 shipped for the entire rebuild for DF series. Since I spent $50 on the mower I feel a little sheepish but only until it goes on Craigslist. Or will it?

Only thing I want to add is a nice clean self propelled F series. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Nice collection...very clean mowers!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
We almost have the same collection. Just have to add a few 105s hahah.
I just sold the 10304 tonight. It was in perfect condition like yours.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sold the 10304 tonight. It was in perfect condition like yours.
What did you sell it for (if you don't mind sharing PM me).

·
Administrator
21,220 Posts
Nice! I think the rebuild will go so much smoother and faster than you are thinking. Keep the camera rolling while you go thru the process.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nice! I think the rebuild will go so much smoother and faster than you are thinking. Keep the camera rolling while you go thru the process.
Thank you Sir. What does everyone do for break in once its rebuilt? I was thinking of straight 32:1 mix with Lawn Boy dino oil for the first 3-4 tank fulls.
Any other break in procedures I should do?

George

1 - 8 of 8 Posts