My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i like it!Most times i HATE them,they clog and are a PITA to get on/off.I'm VERY happy with the LB setup!It bags like a charm and is a breeze to empty and reomove/install.Here's a pic!And one of my two main mowers.

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
Lawnboy did a good job designing their bagging systems. Some others on the other hand are crap.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I hate the rear bagging setup on most mowers. I don't mind bagging with the Lawn Boys.

·
Old engine addict
292 Posts
I still have yet to understand why anyone would even want to bag grass. Makes tons of work when you have to stop and empty the bag every 5-10 minutes, and then you have to lug the clippings around. I mulch my yard and it looks just as good as it does if I bag it. Plus all that mulched up grass is free fertilizer for the lawn...

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have yet to understand why anyone would even want to bag grass. Makes tons of work when you have to stop and empty the bag every 5-10 minutes, and then you have to lug the clippings around. I mulch my yard and it looks just as good as it does if I bag it. Plus all that mulched up grass is free fertilizer for the lawn...
I bag leaves.Also if the grass is tall,i don't leave a mess.Most times i don't bag,but it's nice to have one i like :fing32: .

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
I bag grass when I need gardening mulch. NOTHING will grow up through 3-4" of grass clippings (and NO GRANMA, the weed seeds won't sprout!:D). I put all of yesterday's Snapperin's on the tomatoes, flower containers and beds and won't need to give them any more weeding. I bag ALL the leaves for compost to mix with about 1/4 season worth of lawn mowing clipping storage (Green + Brown!:D). The rest of the time it's Gator and mulch plate for nitrogenizing the lawn.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts