My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks guys who helped me out...I really did want the x500 series but couldn't afford it. I'm glad you guys talked me out of settling for the x300 and moving me to the x320. The wife wasn't happy but you know how that goes... :ROF . Unfortunately, I called about 24 hours too late this morning because the one of the sales guys had sold the last 320. My sales guy called all the other stores and couldn't get one for me today. I have to wait until the new one arrives tomorrow or Wednesday. On that note, is there a JD mod community? I don't have the time or the money to do the car thing so I usually spend my time modding small things and electronics. I think I can justify a larger machine later if I can turn it into a hobby that keeps me out of the wife's hair. :hide:

I'd try to start buying machines to rebuild but I can't find any in the area that appeal to me. Traveling to buy one isn't really an option at this point in my life. I did find one rotary golf course mower that peaked my interest but it was too far gone (sorry I know it's not that manly but my dad would get a good laugh about me using that to mow my Tifway 419 Bermuda in the front yard). So for now I want to stick to modding what I have. Obviously, after the warranty runs out for anything that might void it.

Thanks in advance...

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Congratulations on the new tractor. We will expect pictures when you get it.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:congrats: and enjoy the new tractor. slkpk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts