My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Meanderer
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and DANG! my keychain showed up today! It looks nice, has a bright blue LED flashlight built in, AND it's heavy enough to be used as a blackjack if things get dicey. I don't need to be afraid walking the streets of NW Iowa at night anymore... :)
I got a few business cards as well, so those are on the counter now to snag unsuspecting customers into checking out the site.
Thanks MTF!

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
vansimplement:

Thanks for supporting MTF. I feel it is money well spent and the niffty keychain is a deal clincher! The keychain acts like an "easy button" and solves a lot of your problems for you automatically. :sidelaugh Thanks.

·
Once was a Super Member
13,692 Posts
Congrates and thanks for your support!

·
Administrator
11,788 Posts
.. It looks nice, has a bright blue LED flashlight built in, ....
Soooo....

Has your vision returned to normal yet after shinning it in your eyes?

Be truthful, your among friends here ya know. We understand the temptation. :D

(We'd be derelict of duty if at least one of us did not ask that question. It's now tradition. :ROF)

·
Meanderer
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Soooo....

Has your vision returned to normal yet after shinning it in your eyes?

Be truthful, your among friends here ya know. We understand the temptation. :D

(We'd be derelict of duty if at least one of us did not ask that question. It's now tradition. :ROF)
haha, actually not! That's what co-workers are for....
"Is this bright?"
"wha.."
<FLASH!>
"GAH!!!"
Doctor says it's the worst keychain-flashlight-induced eye injury he's seen but Bart should recover fully in the next couple weeks.
:)

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
AND it's heavy enough to be used as a blackjack if things get dicey. I don't need to be afraid walking the streets of NW Iowa at night anymore... :)
I got a few business cards as well, so those are on the counter now to snag unsuspecting customers into checking out the site.
Thanks MTF!
so if we hear of anyone assaulted and left with an MTF Imprint on their head... we will know it was you :ROF

thanks

and if you - or anyone else wants more business cards... please let me know..

:thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts