My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I have a 445. I know where there is a used 47" 2 Stage Snowblower with Quick Hitch and drive shaft. Is the Quick Hitch and shaft unique per model or will they fit multiple models? The owner doesn't know what it was used on and it is two hours from me so I am just trying to find out how to tell if it will work on my 445 before I drive that far and buy something that wont fit.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
16,674 Posts
The shaft for the Mid PTO is specific to the tractor and the quick Hitch for the Newer X400 thru X700 series I believe won't fit on the Older 425 thru 455 But the Older quick hitch(425- 455) will fit on the Newer Models X400 Thru X700 Models as Long as the Blower is a quick Hitch Model it will fit:thThumbsU

·
Registered
69 Posts
I took a 2210 (I think) quick hitch and did a slight mod to make it fit the 425......it took me about 1/2....the quick hitch will have a model number on it and as for the drive shafts I found a used one since my 47 inch blower did not come with one.....I saved about 2/3 the cost doing it this way......CHEEP!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts