My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys-

I`m new to the Gravely/Ariens forum. I have a creampuff 1991 Ariens YT12
that I use very little now, as I decided to give it a rest after 20 years of great service. You can see a shot of it in my photos. But now that I no longer mow with it I was considering putting a snowblower on it. Can anyone tell me which model number to look for? There`s a few around but I do not want to buy the wrong one. Any input appreciated.

Mike in Maine

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
Hi guys-

I`m new to the Gravely/Ariens forum. I have a creampuff 1991 Ariens YT12
that I use very little now, as I decided to give it a rest after 20 years of great service. You can see a shot of it in my photos. But now that I no longer mow with it I was considering putting a snowblower on it. Can anyone tell me which model number to look for? There`s a few around but I do not want to buy the wrong one. Any input appreciated.

Mike in Maine
Welcome from the other end of US-1.
835006, 835029 are the correct snowblower models.

·
Banned
271 Posts
They must not have changed them much, my 88 YT12 looks basically the same. My snowblower is model number 835003 and is a 36" model. From what i was told all the 835 series of blowers will fit the YT series of tractors.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys- thanks for the info. If I hook up with one I`ll send photos.

I`ll say this- it`s much less expensive to buy used orange than green and yellow.
A guy I know in town has this for sale. What do you think of the price? I know him and he takes good care of his equipment.

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/2662334383.html

·
Banned
271 Posts
Guys- thanks for the info. If I hook up with one I`ll send photos.

I`ll say this- it`s much less expensive to buy used orange than green and yellow.
A guy I know in town has this for sale. What do you think of the price? I know him and he takes good care of his equipment.

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/2662334383.html
I always say it takes green to get green!

Orange is a lot cheaper... That GT20 looks nice! Love the mulcher/bagger on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts