My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NOT ENOUGH MUD OR SNOW!!!
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had spots in the drive that drifted up to a few inches. No weights on the Massey's rear and she did pretty good. The wind was pretty bitter on the face. I did have a few areas that I could have blown as well but the other project is burried in the garage with fabrication needing done to it.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
What ,no pics. :wwp::wwp::wwp:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Those low pressure systems moving across the CONUS northern tier will result in blowable/plowable snow for many :D. I am looking at two systems pending for the NE- the first looks pretty "dry" (1-3"); the second could develop off the coast (+4"); and late next week some weather models are looking at another possible coastal storm (caveat: the weather models the past few years have become increasingly unreliable).

·
NOT ENOUGH MUD OR SNOW!!!
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Last weather I looked at could be 1-6" now. We are on the line of a little or oh crap!

Brown, here are a couple of pics of my Massey 14 when i finished the plow and bedlined the hood and grill last fall. Gonna see how well the bedliner holds up before I paint Massey or CAT colors on her.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think that many will be able to "play" with snow with this system. This is the first snow map that I like: Pink= snow/ice; Light Blue= 1-3"; and Dark Blue= 3-6"

Attachments

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,876 Posts
4" here

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
5 to 6 on the coast between Boston and the Cape. Wasn't as dry as I first thought but the new to me 'big blower' liked it. Needs a bit of tinkering but it's a keeper. The auto wax on the pusher blades worked perfectly.
It's all going to wash away on Monday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts