My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Snow plow for my JD G110 and it calls for a 46" plow. I found someone on Craigslist selling one they said it came off a Sabre and they didnt remember what model of mower it was.

The model # on the blade says GX1018X102631 and its 46"

I called the Deere dealer and the saleman i spoke with said he didnt know without looking at it.

Wants me to bring it into service and they could tell me if it would fit or if it would need a bracket.... then he told me what the hourly rate is.

I cant post a link to the craigslist post but if you copy and paste this into google the add comes right up. ---> GX1018X102631

I have never mounted a front blade to a mower before and i dont want to drive and pick up a blade that wont fit anyways.

Is there a website or anything that tells a person that has a model number of Something, What it goes on or fits on ??

Sorry if i seem out there.... in this post im just in Aww over what the dealer guy said to me on the phone.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
You can go to the JD Parts Catalog, enter your model in the top left box. Select Alphabetical, then look under B, scroll down to the snow blade, it will give you a diagram of it and the part #'s :).

I seriously doubt if that blade came off a Sabre it will fit your G110.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you ! Did you by chance look at the picture of the blade in the CL ad ? Seems like it mounts to the whole underside of the tractor ? I did find blade mounting brackets on Ebay for about 10 bucks, Says they fit the L and LA series.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
No, I did'nt look at it, I have an 03 L120 with the 46" snow blade, and it mounts by "quick attach" to the front of the machine only. Far as I know thats the way all L series blades are unless they changed. You're G110 might take a full underneath mount, but it's a different machine altogether than the Sabre was and I just doubt the Sabre snow blade is compatible with your machine, a look at the parts catalog will tell :).

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had to bookmark that Parts catalog, Pretty good info i didnt know was out there. Looks like mine and yours use the same style of hitch/plow.

Guess im still hunting !

Thanks again.

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
Take look through this manual for the 46" plow for the G110, I think it better then the paper copy that would come from Deere, more detail infomation.

http://manuals.deere.com/cceomview/OMGX20517_A9/Output/Index.html?tM=HO

Here`s a link for the Scott`s manuals link all are PDF files search through those.
I searched the JD parts catalog with that part number in the craigslist add and got nothing # not found.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/homeowners/products_non_current/scotts/scotts_operating_manuals.html

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks mowerman. I think i'm gonna bite the bullet and buy the whole kit through the dealer. I hate too cuz the cost, but what can you do....

Hey i seen you had a G110 once apon a time. didnt by chance keep your snow blade did ya ?! lol

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
Do you know what tranny is in the G110??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts