My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Simplicity Benn
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a garden tractor to use for plowing in the winter and cutting grass in the summer, i havnt had much luck so far, i have a tight price range too, $500...lol.

do any of you have any suggestions? to give you an idea as to what im looking for i'd like to buy something along the lines of a AC B-10 or older simplicity, gravely or a jacobson of a similar size and type. thanks guys.

im open to all suggestions

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
im looking for a garden tractor to use for plowing in the winter and cutting grass in the summer, i havnt had much luck so far, i have a tight price range too, $500...lol.

do any of you have any suggestions? to give you an idea as to what im looking for i'd like to buy something along the lines of a AC B-10 or older simplicity, gravely or a jacobson of a similar size and type. thanks guys.

im open to all suggestions
Craigslist, Kijiji and the Tri-Ad Buy and Sell. All are on-line ad sites. Five hundred isn't going to buy you much on this side of the border. Well used lawn tractors bring that kind of money. Real GT's of the kind you're looking for are double.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts