My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally found a snow cab for my 520 H but I think its pricy at $450.
Is it worth that much the seller claims there $1000 new?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can pick it up for $375 seems like alot of money but I never see them for sale. Just want to make sure its the right one for my 1995 520H can anyone confirm the model number is 79943.

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Hope you got it, sounds like a good deal!:fing32:

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
This time of year most folks aren't giving away cabs. I picked two cabs up back in August for very fair prices.

·
Registered
203 Posts
This is my snow cab that goes everywhere with me. Most of the time I don't even need the face mask since I angle the blower chute low so the snow doesn't blow back in my face on windy days.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it for $350, its been in a garage for 9 years and was only used for a couple of times. It was all together just loaded into my traailer covered it with a tarp. Even came with the manual.
I'll post some pictures once I get it installed.
Its was quite the drive though 3 hrs each way.

·
Oldbie
1,605 Posts
There is one here in Michigan on craigslist. I think they wanted $250. Claimed it
was for a wheel horse. But just because you put it or found it on a wheel horse......
don't make it so.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might make some modifications, I see in the installation manual you can buy optional accessories such as; safety glass windshield, hand operated wiper, 12-volt electric wiper, flashing amber caution light.
I'd like to have the safety glass and electric wiper maybe even an electic heater.

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Lookin' Good!!!:thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking cab. slkpk

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts