My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonderin if anyone has had to use there tractor to snow blow yet this season?? If so got any vids we can see? I havent had any snow yet. Not too upset about it but i do love to use my Deere!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Got to use mine last week ( tues or wed) .
Arose to about 5" of wet snow.
Brand new X720 and 47" blower just could not wait
to try it, worked great.
I'm in S.E. Michigan half way between Saginaw and Flint.
I also have a 54" blade that I am going to put a squeege
on for that wet stuff.
It won't be long til everyone is out having fun.

Enjoy the winter
Jim

·
Premium Member
9,753 Posts
We had 8 inches day before Thanksgiving but :sorry1: with a 26 HP liq, cooled and #44 blower it's hardly worth mentioning let alone making a video.
Barely got the radiator up to temp. .:sidelaugh
It was so wet I had to let it freeze up a bit overnight before snow blowing it .:bananapow

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,161 Posts
Mine made it first run for the season on Sunday morning.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
ole'man winter is afraid of my machine! :)

this is not new, but it might cool U off...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dyoup-StaA

for the record: in CNY last year we had 190"+ of snow, and it did not start until Dec 7 2010...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Two storms gave us 18" but neither one was worth a video. I use my new plow on the first 8" and used the blower on the later 10" storm. Its all gone now and raining, the ground is saturated and the temps are too high. I really am hoping for a cold snap to get the ground to freeze up before more snow comes. I am thinking the frost will go deep this year around here.

·
Premium Member
10,304 Posts
I didn't have a tractor blower ready for the October storm:banghead3 Had to use the walk behind. Just got the Berco touched up. It's drying now so I can install it tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.