My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 47 inch Snow Blower for my 4110. Its about a 2005. I Got the blower, quick hitch and the upstop bracket for $1,300. Don't think thats bad right ? Its in decent shape, impeller and the chute have seen some gravel but the cutting edge and mechanicals seem fine. I have a 350 foot paved driveway in Ct. so its not gonna see much abuse here. They also sold me the Complete Driveshaft I need for $200 out the door brand new in a box. So for $1,500 total I am all set.. Those guys in NH at RN Johnson are really decent folks..

·
Jersey Mechanic
1,015 Posts
Johnson is a GREAT dealer, they have A LOT of NOS parts that are now NLA! You got a good deal on the blower, I sold the same unit last winter and got much more.

Dan

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
You got a smoking deal on the blower and hitch! :thThumbsU

·
Registered
973 Posts
Good deal I paid 1000 for a 05 or 06 ,last yr. with adapter for quick hitch and used driveshaft.
I already had quick hitch, and like a dumb a== , I chose not to take the one he had, only wanted 150.00 more..... Da son in law was with me, he needed quick hitch and he didn't say anything..
You could tell this one had not been used very much , still had factory paint in parts of the shout.
Love mine just made two wings to extend with appx 3-4 " overall .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts