My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have snow blade brackets or even pictures of snow blade brackets for a 400 series tractor?

Thanks

Rick

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. I have those on all three tractors. The 432 Comercial is missing the rear snow dozer blade mounting brackets. I would love to buy some but will make them if I must. It would be much easier to make if I can see what Gravely figured they ought to look like.

Thanks

Rick

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some of my projects take longer than others. The other day I finished this one.

I was not really sure what I was going to do with the 432 I got for $100, but while prepping for winter I figured finishing the plow brackets would make it a good snow pushing machine.

Sorry I did not take any construction pics but here is the finished product.

Thanks for the help, I am pretty sure it would not have turned out as well without the pics.

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Good looking build!!

I got one of those blades, how high will it lift?

(Clearance under the blade when it is up?)

Thank you.

·
Old Iron Connoisseur
2,785 Posts
Sadly the Gravely rider blades only get about 4-5" under the cutting edge when lifted. The push frame hits the front axle bulge for the front PTO. Other than that they are great snow removers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After seeing another thread about too low lift height, I left these brackets a bit long. this lowers the back of the bracket and should marginally raise the lift height. we'll see. putting air in the tires should help in my case too.

Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts