My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a lawn general 17.5 hp hydro (Murray) i found a snow blade from a craftsman mower #486-24441 42 wide 14 tall does anyone have a cross referance on what snow blades fit our murrays? thanks and Merry Chrismtas

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Paul,

I am not aware of a cross reference between Craftsman and Murray Haban numbers. Haban is the company that manufactured most if not all blades for both Murray and Craftsman among others. The only cross reference info I have is a Murray 24578 should be the same as Craftsman #842.240510. Any modern Murray blade will have a long contraption behind it like the one in the photo below.

24762A looks like a bagger number. A tractor model # will begin with 38,40,42,46,50 or 52.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for the photo and you are right the tag was from my triple bagger. i cant seem to find a plow locally so i will start surfing thanks again.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
The one pictured above is available from Sears and will fit a Murray, but at $329.00 it is not cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts