My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all i apologize for not using the stickies but my adobe reader doesn't open? i have this tractor 13AH451F352
20097G60095

I found this snow blade 24455

My Question is will it fit?? Thank You and Merry Christmas...

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts
Based on your Number's it looks like You have a MTD 400 series tractor and I think these Tractors were Just set Up for Mowing and Not for snow removal. MTD made several small Lawn tractors That were just set up for mowing and not snow removal meaning they didn't even Market a Blade or Blower for them. But I could be wrong on your tractor:thThumbsU

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i have a different tractor it is a country general hydro 17.5 hp i believe it was made by Murray 1998 model the manual calls for a snow blade 24478 i have looked at a model 24455 any idea if that would work and i found another model 190-833A would that fit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.