My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just saw an ad for a Snapper Z-Rider commercial 61 inch cut with a 21 HP liquid cooled diesel engine and pics. It is at the repair shop where they are going through it before sale. It has the joystick control I love and I might pick it up for a restore in paint etc. as a fun working project. It looks to be about the same age as mine or maybe a few years newer, but totally heavier duty than my residnetial Snapper.

Anybody have any experience with one like that? Comments?

Thanks.

I have a 1996 Lawn cruiser two blade 38 inch cut joystick controlled Zero turn that I have kept in top shape for years. Pictures below after cutting in the mud and not having time to clean it up last week. I even replaced the motor about four years ago because I liked the mower that much. It tips up on the rear stand to sharpen blades and other than having to replace the fuel cap every three years for 30 bucks to be able to stand it up, and replacing one blade bearing assembly, haven't had any real issues.

Attachments

·
Big Horses
11 Posts
I know this is an ancient thread, but if you're still here, did you ever find any information on these? I just picked up a series 1 ZF2501KH but no one seemss to know anything about them.
20210331_192745.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts