My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2 strokes forever!
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one they could scan or a link to one? I have found online the service manual so that has been secured. I have just come into acquisition of one and I don't even know how to go about the start procedure with the handles, etc? Can someone enlighten me? Guess I may have to break down too and buy that $117.00 coil from parts tree as I can not find a coil anywhere else. I want to hear and experience the Wisconsin Robin 2 cycle engine as I'm heard so much about them through the years. I will give my comparitive analysis once it's running to both the Lawn Boy DF and F series as well as the Toro/ Suzuki powered TV5002 engine models I own. Thank you.

·
2 strokes forever!
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that the one I have and it is good for adjustments, etc. Was looking for an operator's manual that would tell of all the features of this model. for the Snapper Robin, does anyone know what the handle relationship should be to crank? I'm sure I'll figure it out. I do enjoy 2 strokes and most of my motorcycles are also old multi-cylinder 2 strokes (1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Triple and 1984 Yamaha RZ350 KR Edition). All my blowers and string trimmers are also 2 cycle units. Smoke on!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts