My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals from a long time lurker who finally came into the light and registered. Naturally I've got a question right off - I have a 20+ year old Toro 12-32 RER which has an "easy empty" grass/leave catcher system. All you do is when full back up to the leaf pile, reach back and pull the handle to empty. I don't have to get off the machine which is great for these old legs and knees. Well all good things come to an end and the Toro engine has given up. I'm trying to figure if I want to put a new engine on or........spring for a Snapper RER. If I go the Snapper route - can the old Toro grass/leave catcher system be adapted to the new Snapper? :praying: Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, returning to lurker mode.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
:Welcome: glad you came in to the light alot easyer to ask ? and for your snapper the bagger should work the snapper has no change in 30 years i have a old 1960 and a new 1994 and they look the same a new snapper will cost about 1800 to 2800 as long as your old mower wosk good i would just have a new engine put on i like the snapper easy to work on and mows good and easy to handle good luck with you choice later

1 - 2 of 2 Posts