My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a snapper nxt 2346. The battery was low and I jump started it and it started right up and was mowing fine and then it just shut off. Now got new battery and put in it and as soon as I hook it up the dash lights up right away and the starter button is light up also and it doesn't crank unless I jump the solenoid and then it has no spark. The fuse is good and I can't find anything wrong. Anyone else ever come across this before? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had a simiarl issue it was the safety switch underneth, called delta interlock switch. take it out and test it has 2 functions if bad no ignition. it's a $14 switch.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I don't know much about that model ,but most electric start mowers have a fuse in the starter switch wire ,makbe you shorted it out and blew the fuse.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a simiarl issue it was the safety switch underneth, called delta interlock switch. take it out and test it has 2 functions if bad no ignition. it's a $14 switch.
I tried the new replacement kit for the black box and same thing. Its funny now you get a little pigtail and new push button and you remove the entire black board under the dash and the little square relay. Unfortunately its still the same. The guy at the dealer also told me that under the dash the plug on the left side of the tractor when sitting on it shouldn't be plugged together but if it's not I have no power at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts