My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off...I can't seem to find ANY of the riders listed on the current Husqvarna website for Canada...

They have "riding" lawn mowers, with all the front engine units...then "zero turn"...but nothing for the 'rider' style like the R322TX

Anyhow, I'm looking for a smaller version of my R322TX, but it appears only Europe gets the smaller ones.

I saw there was a R220, but I think this is just a 2wd version of the R322T.

Does anyone know for certain if there are any smaller Riders for sale in NA?

·
Super Moderator
18,331 Posts
Like this guy ;-)

R112C

The Articulating riders are no Longer available for sale In The United States for the Last few Years, and Now it Looks like they are No Longer available for sale in Canada. Looks like they would be limited to dealer stock today In Canada. While the articulating riders our Popular on this forum, They were never Big sellers In North America. You at least Have Stiga's riders there In Canada (y)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yep, just the R322T sized units available here and even they are hard to find.
You are correct that the R220 was just a 2wd version of the R322T. And then there were the older 155 models but they were about the same size too.
Our local dealer only shows the P525DX available in the "rider" style but it's larger and WAY more expensive than the R322TX's were.
I thought that John Deere used to have a small rider with the deck out front but that was many years ago.

·
Super Moderator
18,331 Posts
I would not categorize it as "small". It is larger than the R322T.
The F510 was 4.1 inches Longer than the R332T, The F510 itself Not Including the deck was smaller than the R322T. F510 is not a very nice Machine if the Trans or engine fail as there were actually One Unit (y)
Wheel Tire Lawn mower Riding mower Mower

·
Registered
762 Posts
The Articulating riders are no Longer available for sale In The United States for the Last few Years, and Now it Looks like they are No Longer available for sale in Canada. Looks like they would be limited to dealer stock today In Canada. While the articulating riders our Popular on this forum, They were never Big sellers In North America. You at least Have Stiga's riders there In Canada (y)
I wish Stiga was still available in USA..
I think they were at one time many years ago.

·
Super Moderator
18,331 Posts
I wish Stiga was still available in USA..
I think they were at one time many years ago.
STIGA made Machines for Bolens In the 1980's early 1990's as Far as I can find STIGA Never sold Name Brand Outdoor Power equipment In US. But some of there Other Products such as Snow Machines and some sporting equipment was for sale In USA. I did see some STIGA machines In Northern NY Used But they were Bought across the Boarder In Canada when 1st Purchased (y)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi guys.

That's to bad the R322T/TX won't be avail. for sale in NA anymore. It's a very unique machine.

I can't think of another 4wd mower/blower unit for under $8000 in the market.

The Stiga's, though avail. in Canada technically...I think they are only sold in Quebec and VERY rare at that. I'm in Western Canada and it's like a completely different world here compared to Eastern Canada...and never ever seen or heard of Stiga's for sale.

Interestingly, it appears I could import a Rider R112C if I really wanted as they skit around the emission/safety regulations that we're normally stuck with in NA. Though the toys in Europe are not cheap...A R112C would probably cost the same or more than a R322TX does here...and only avail. accessory is a mower. Cause I'm in Canada as snowblower is mandatory lol.

Thanks guys! Lets hope something else comes out in the future...probably electric I suppose.

·
Super Moderator
18,331 Posts
Hi guys.

That's to bad the R322T/TX won't be avail. for sale in NA anymore. It's a very unique machine.

I can't think of another 4wd mower/blower unit for under $8000 in the market.

The Stiga's, though avail. in Canada technically...I think they are only sold in Quebec and VERY rare at that. I'm in Western Canada and it's like a completely different world here compared to Eastern Canada...and never ever seen or heard of Stiga's for sale.

Interestingly, it appears I could import a Rider R112C if I really wanted as they skit around the emission/safety regulations that we're normally stuck with in NA. Though the toys in Europe are not cheap...A R112C would probably cost the same or more than a R322TX does here...and only avail. accessory is a mower. Cause I'm in Canada as snowblower is mandatory lol.

Thanks guys! Lets hope something else comes out in the future...probably electric I suppose.
The R112C has a K46 for it transmission which In fine for flat to rolling Hills and Fairly flat driveways for snow removal

BTW Stga Mower dealers In Alberta Canada
Water Water resources Ecoregion Rectangle Natural environment

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the Stigas do exist...though the dealer list above has never sold one...they can get them from Quebec.
$10k Canadian without a mower deck...and the smallest they stock in Canada at distribution is a 38" model. Probably $13,000 out the door with mower deck/taxes/etc....so nogo on that lol.

Now trying to find one of these...30" Husky Zero Turn mower...Model RA3016 (30" deck and 16hp). They sadly are disco as well
Tire Wheel Toy Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
18,331 Posts
Well Here are two small Zero turns 42inch decks

even smaller deck Zero turns 34inch decks

another small deck Zero turn Model 991144 34inch deck and Gravely is Owned By Ariens

Gravely dealers In Alberta Lawn mower dealers near me | Gravely
(y)

·
Registered
762 Posts
So the Stigas do exist...though the dealer list above has never sold one...they can get them from Quebec.
$10k Canadian without a mower deck...and the smallest they stock in Canada at distribution is a 38" model. Probably $13,000 out the door with mower deck/taxes/etc....so nogo on that lol.

Now trying to find one of these...30" Husky Zero Turn mower...Model RA3016 (30" deck and 16hp). They sadly are disco as well
View attachment 2555915
Hard to believe $13,000 for the smallest Stiga with a 38" deck.
I guess if I was looking at that kind of money I'd probably consider a Power Trac.
Front mount llift up deck, articulating steering and 4-wheel hydrostatic drive with many optional attachment choices.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts