My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be having a hard time finding smaller 3pt sprayers. all I really need is a 15-20 gallon.

anybody know a company that makes them that way for a cat 1 3pt??

thanks

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
You could build or buy a carry all and set the sprayer on it. Never seen one that small for a 3PH sprayer. Another thought would be too buy the 3 PH frame from Fimco and then add your sprayer to it. slkpk

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
You could build or buy a carry all and set the sprayer on it. Never seen one that small for a 3PH sprayer. Another thought would be too buy the 3 PH frame from Fimco and then add your sprayer to it. slkpk
:ditto: Some members here have modified small tow-behind sprayers to fit their 3PH. :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Google AG Spray Equipment. They have a 25 gal. 3pt model. Sorry i don't know how to post a link.

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Any reason you don't use your 3PH 45 gallon sprayer and only use 15-20 gallons of product? slkpk

·
Likes Vintage JDs
12,247 Posts
I know this company makes these specifically for the Kubota BX series, but you might contact them to see if it would fit your tractor:

http://bxpanded.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=11

That's a great suggestion! I will post a link to a slightly different model that Bxpanded also offers, for 3PH mount, in two sizes (16 or 26 gallon):

16 or 26 Gallon 3PH Sprayer by Bxpanded

They indicate that this product fits most tractors with a Cat 1 3PH, so not a Kubota exclusive by any means.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Any reason you don't use your 3PH 45 gallon sprayer and only use 15-20 gallons of product? slkpk

Or if you are set on a smaller tank size, why not just change out the tank to a smaller one. Will still be cheaper than a new sprayer.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I am making a 3pt sprayer for my tractor. I am going to use a 25-30 gal tank for now, but if I need to I can upgrade to a larger tank.
Since you have a 45 gal tank, why not as suggested before, just fill up what you need?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats what i do now, just mix up small ammounts, but the physical size of the unit is quite large.......

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
If your looking for a small spot sprayer, then you might have to make something up, or buy a regular sprayer and make up your own mounts or place it on a carry all. I have never seen anything smaller than a 25 gal sprayer for 3pt mounting. If you werent so far away, I would say give me your 45 gal sprayer and I would make you a 15 gal sprayer :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.