My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been so sick of dandelions and cover this year, I decided to take action! I ordered a 15 broadcast/spot sprayer from northern tool and built a sleeve hitch bracket for it. Now I can spray my lawn, and my fruit trees from the seat of my tractor lol.

Sent from the MTF Free App

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't have it sitting right in that last picture, that's why it looks crooked. It sprays about 8-10 feet wide. Works great. Weeds are dying as we speak

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
That looks great!! :fing32:

I ordered the brass no boom nozzle from Amazon, and using the exact tank and pump you are using, the nozzle sprays 25 feet wide.

The nozzle was only supposed to spray 16 feet, IIRC, :dunno:, but, it is spraying much further. :drunkie:

I get done real fast! My 4 nozzle boom is more even, sprays about 10-12 feet wide, but, it gets hung on the barb wire fence when I get close, I swear that fence reaches out and grabs it,,,,, :dunno:

·
Deceased Member
2,028 Posts
That's why I have a YARD and not a lawn.

I don't mine the dandelions, clover, etc.

I especially like the little violets that bloom in the early spring :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is yours mounted on?

·
Super Moderator
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, the recommended height is three feet, for a 14ft spray path. I didn't want it to spray that far, so I mounted it lower to get the distance I have. Works better for close quarters. I wouldn't want to kill my wife's flowers... lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts