My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a lift bar for my sleeve hitch on my '74 444 anybody got one for sale or have an exact drawing with all the bends to have one made

thanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I posted on this subject a few days ago. I was warned to make sure to get the right size bar as there is a difference between what they call the short and long tractors. Seems that after about 1980, at least the Case 400 series tractors are about two inches longer, which would necessitate a longer bar. As yours is an older model, you would need the shorter one.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I believe the Yahoo site has various drawings, whether or not the one you need I do not know
I was just on the Yahoo site, and down loaded a lot of files. The part you are looking for is there, complete with all necessary dimensions.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The bar is not easey to make, as it not only has several bends, but also has an upward compound curve.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the replies I am going to get ahold of Brian and order one

thanks again

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
The cost of the thick steel they are made of... and the time it would take to fab it.... cant beat that price at ALL!!!!!! Is that a special, or normal price?
That is current factory list price for the original, short wheel base link ... while they last (no idea the quantity ...).

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts