My Tractor Forum banner

Skytrack 4030, looking for assistance.

6K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  T49ers68 
#1 ·
Hello all, and thanks for this awesome forum!

We have a SkyTrack 4030 link to the info page.

Ours is a Ford gasoline engine instead of diesel, and it's paired with the Ford C7NN7006R Transmission. We have a problem with the Torque Convertor.

We simply can't get it out of the pump. We've removed all the bolts that would normally hold a torque converter into place, We even hooked it up come a long, and couldn't get it free.

So now, I'm left wondering how are we going to get it free. Is there some "extra" thing that I need to make sure is freed? If there are pictures you need, let me know, and I will get them posted.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Hi. I have a Super skytrak 4030 with a huge oil leak. It looks to be coming from the torque converter area. Im going to split the machine. I was just wondering if you ever got the torque converter out? Also were you able to find any manuals on this machine? i have a 4030 diesel with the same C7NN7006R Transmission. Thanks in advance

#3 ·
Hello all, and thanks for this awesome forum!

We have a SkyTrack 4030 link to the info page.

Ours is a Ford gasoline engine instead of diesel, and it's paired with the Ford C7NN7006R Transmission. We have a problem with the Torque Convertor.

We simply can't get it out of the pump. We've removed all the bolts that would normally hold a torque converter into place, We even hooked it up come a long, and couldn't get it free.

So now, I'm left wondering how are we going to get it free. Is there some "extra" thing that I need to make sure is freed? If there are pictures you need, let me know, and I will get them posted.

Thanks!
Hi. I have a Super skytrak 4030 with a huge oil leak. It looks to be coming from the torque converter area. Im going to split the machine. I was just wondering if you ever got the torque converter out? Also were you able to find any manuals or parts on this machine? i have a 4030 diesel with the same C7NN7006R Transmission. Thanks in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.