My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the reason i joined is because i recently purchased a simplicity baron 7014 shuttle shift and am going to restore it the tractor and deck are all there but am interested in finding some attachments snowblower tiller blade so on i plan on putting this guy to work if anyone knows the location of any of these items please drop me a line thanks kevin

·
Gordy
2 Posts
Good to meet you! How is your restoration coming along? Have you had any difficulty finding all the parts you need? I also have a Simplicity Baron 7014 Shuttle Shift. Gordy

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
You will be please to know that most of the attachments are interchangeable through out the entire line of large frame tractors. There are some exceptions such as the tiller, snow blower, sickle bar mower that changed enough over the years especially when the RBT (Running board tractors) after the 3300 series were introduced. But just about anything that works on a RBT will work on yours. With a little education you will easily be able to figure out what will mix and match. Indiana is lousy with old Simplicities and AC's parked in and behind every barn. I have the 3414s which is essentially the same tractor. Check Craigslist and eBay.

·
Registered
748 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Welcome to the MTF. You have a very good machine there. Can't
the old iron Simplicity's.:thThumbsU

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
hey.
Double barrel new members with the same tractor. Welcome to the most amazing forum on the net.

Also, get to know this site for all kinds of info.
http://www.simpletractors.com/

:MTF_wel2::Welcome1::Orange_tr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts