My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the guy I bought the b12 from just wrote me and said he has a running simplicity 3112 with tiller, snow blade, and mower deck for 600$ .Im wondering if this is a good price or not, I can part out the 112, keep the b12 for a show tractor/ my sons tractor, and use the 3112. Does the price sound high?

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Learning the hard way
957 Posts
So the guy I bought the b12 from just wrote me and said he has a running simplicity 3112 with tiller, snow blade, and mower deck for 600$ .Im wondering if this is a good price or not, I can part out the 112, keep the b12 for a show tractor/ my sons tractor, and use the 3112. Does the price sound high?

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,447 Posts
Depending on condition, its a steal. The attachments 'could' fetch close to that in the right areas. You would love the hydro as long as it isnt a bad leaker (they are prone to leak). I have $600-ish into my 3212H with a deck and hydrolift and am thrilled by the value. Its my favorite worker and it now wears a loader. I went out and gave the same amount for an AC HB112/hydrolift (same as your 3112H) with no attachments at all...and would do it again if the opportunity popped up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
want a parts tractor Talntedmrgreen I got one 3212H that ran when parked but briggs is in need of re build and she is looking rough now. also have a snow blower and tiller for it and if i recall I got a front blade as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am twenty eight Miles north of Traverse City. I will be back at home Monday sometime if you are interested i will get some pics they could use a good home.

·
Registered
20 Posts
got home and got things out still got to get the blade out but here is what I got out right now will post the other tomorrow. Tiller and snow blower turn freely deck not so lol. motor turns over fine but like I said I know its in need of overhaul. when it was last run hydro drive worked great as well as the lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Josh, if you get this, id be interested in what looks like a cultivator.Looks like a steal to me, attachments alone look great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had a little luck today found out my son did not give other blade away after all turns out they where at my Fathers house. so here is a pic of the grader blade I didn't know I had lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
i am 28 miles north of Traverse City. I can pm you address if you want I think it is about 2 1/2 hours away from you I think. I did pm you my cell #

·
Registered
20 Posts
well i am one block off torch lake 8 miles north of Elk Rapids. sounds like you know the area a little you might know where the 45 parallel sign is on US31?
I am first road north of the sign. Hjelte Rd

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hate to say it but laid off right now time on my hands for the right price and fuel I just might be persuaded to take a road trip. I got to get the stuff out of here after seeing your collection it is tempting to pull it in and start working on it lol. It would be worth it just to see your museum in person.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts