My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if there is a thread for Lawnboy signs so I thought I would start one. Here are some pictures of the Lawnboy signs that I am fortunate to own. Feel free to post pictures of the signs in your Lawnboy collection. Let's keep this to signs you actually own. Bill

Attachments

Reactions: MARK (LI)

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am assuming the one you are referring to is the one hanging below the small florescent light in the garage center. That would have originally come with it's own light fixture and the sign attached on the bottom. When lit, it uses fiber optics and the lettering lights up. I made my own mount for the sign using a 36" LED fixture from Menard's and some vinyl siding to make the housing. Bill

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never seen those two before. I am guessing from the color scheme on the "only way to mow" sign that it would be from the late 70's to early 80's as that look like a Vader shroud front decal. The other looks a bit like the later 70's suitcase shroud decal color scheme.
And no I don't have anyone come to the door looking for sales or repair however I have hooked up two of my neighbors with Lawnboys. The guy across the alley got one of my 19" model 5247's and the gal on the corner got a 7025, 21" push model from another member on the forum through me. Bill

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Bill,

Mighty nice! Much better than mine as you see below!

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay guys I know more of you have pictures of your Lawnboy signs to share so how about posting them up here? Bill

·
4K Poster!!!!
5,031 Posts
I have a Lawnboy sign that I'm real proud of and will get a pic posted as soon as I can. Thanks to Bill (Yard Nazi) for my sign.

·
4K Poster!!!!
5,031 Posts

Here is my sign, right above Wrigley Field in the man cave. I love it Bill, thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rex! Thanks for sharing! That sign looks right at home in the man cave. Glad you are enjoying having it. Bill

·
2 Cycle Nutjob
57 Posts
Nice collection, Bill!
I recently got my first Lawn Boy sign off eBay, and it’s the one I’d been looking for for quite some time! Scooped it for under $50 shipped. Always keeping my eye out for LB memorabilia!

Attachments

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice and one of my favorite signs. I love the color scheme. Nice mid to later 70's suitcase shroud 21" being showcased. Bill

·
Green is where it's at.
111 Posts
Well dang.. I gotta have signs now too? :tango_face_surprise:laugh::laugh:
Well I don't *have to* I guess... but now I want to, ugh. Thanks for spending my money!

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Continuing the sign thread, here are a few more that I picked up from my local hardware store today. The plexiglass one I already have but the white Lawnboy signs of which I got 2 and the desk blotter are new to me. Got them displayed in the garage already. Here are the pictures. Bill

·
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay here is my latest sign acquisition. 6" x 18". Aluminum painted and pre drilled in all 4 corners for tiny screws or nails. This is a reproduction sign but the quality is amazing. You would never know it is not factory. For those of you looking for a Lawnboy sign for the workshop or garage and you don't want to spend the mega bucks for a vintage sign, I found this on eBay. $19.50 with free shipping. Had to find a great place for it today in the garage. Bill

1 - 20 of 27 Posts