My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi People
taking a few seconds to show my two cub cadets and homemade loader,three point hitch,12" post hole auger .the 682 I have spent hundreds of hours adding a four valve hydraulic system and power steering and making these attachments . Enjoyed every hour.Right now I have buddys 1200 in shop for complete restoration. opened rear end to find about 1/2 cup of filings :fing20: oh well now we rebuild rear end(I'll post some pic's of 1200 project later

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Canadian Cub:

Where did you get that hydraulic post hole digger? I've been looking for something like that. Does it mount on the 3-point hitch?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post hole Auger

SBMAN
I made the auger in my shop. I'll dig up some pics and post them later.
It has a very powerfull hydraulic motor . Only problem is that I used a peace of grain auger (12"), cutting edge is to steep and it tends to want to screw into the ground. I live with it by letting it dig for six inches then pulling it up then back down again. Yes it connects to 3 point but I have kind of unique idea that allows me to have about five feet of travell , not just the 18" that the 3 point will give. I can sink that baby down out of sight (the boom goes right to ground level) oh ya 3 point is also home made. If you have shop and welder you can have lots of fun. pics later :fing02:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts