My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Let's get this new section moving! Get the pictures up!
Here's some of my '86 GT18 I've redone the past few months..... bought for $500(guy wanted $1,000 when negotiations began) and now have about $800into it as it sits with new paint, some new sneakers on the front/back, a used Original Cab enclosure(from a Toro) refit/installed and a fabricated weight tray/box. Still hope to install some forward facing lights on cab enclosure. It's been a fun project to work on. Can't wait for some snow here in Maine so I can play! :trink40: :thThumbsU

Attachments

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Nice! I always thought Ariens built a handsome tractor, I cant wait to see some more pics in this thread :)

·
Electrician
937 Posts
This is my YT 1138 with the Snow Blower and Cab. I also have an HT for mowing.

Attachments

·
ROJ
2,175 Posts
the more i think about it this may be the same tractor in all the pics,its been a while and i have been thru a lot of tractors lol.i will have to look thru more pictures.so i can try to tell the differences between the two that i had.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
My little LT12 Ariens

The black object on the front is a cast iron weight to balance the rig on hills when the three bin grass / leaf bagger unit is mounted , I simply leave it mounted .

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've got an old Ariens HT-16 that was going to the scrap yard. The owners didn't want it anymore. It has a B&S 16 hp twin cylinder engine that actually runs! i hope to get it going someday.
TLR

·
What did you say ?
582 Posts
Rm1332

This one was on its way to the scrap yard when I bought it for $20. The paint and body is very good. I have the grass collector which works well for fall leaf cleanup.

The 13HP briggs is ill. It is burning a lot of oil. Plan to rebuild it next winter.

We have a lot of pond work to do. Currently the RM is being used to pull loads of pond sludge and excess plant material to our compost heap across the road.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts