My Tractor Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Hello Clifford,
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome light! I cannot believe the quality of this light! I am completely blown away.
Anybody on the fence about spending that much money on a head light, it is worth every penny.
I will definately order more of them as needed. Thanks again, Ed

·
Registered
553 Posts
I was ready to purchase these same lights at NorthernTool at $59.99ea(their sale price from $69.99:eek:) Even with NorthernTool coupons they couldn't beat the price. I'm glad I checked MobileHID's site first, got the same lights for cheaper plus the MTF discount they were a fraction of the cost!:fing02: Plus free shipping too!:thanku: Thanks! :thThumbsU

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello Clifford

Went to the link on the post and it says not available at this time. Also would I want a model 400 or a 500 for a 150 foot driveway?

Thanks Don

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
JD2007, glad you found our deal for the lights! :) Please post pics so we can see how you end up using them. The amp draw is very low so they will work well with your 15amp alternator.

Driffel - did you find the link?

·
kccraftswoman
680 Posts
Hello All,:howdy: Well i received my light for M.O.M. and i mounted it on the front of the cab and it is bright so bright i had to order a second one so i have a set on the front now and it is like daylight(model 800 18 watt). The picture with the geo tracker in the far distance is about 60' away from the tractor and the other picture is with the L.E.D. lights on. The milk crate in the bottom row right picture is about 36' away from the tractor. Now for the pictures. I LOVE THEM! Well worth the money.MOBILE H.I.D. feel free to post pictures on your site.:050::050::bellyemot:bellyemot:050::050:

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Do you still have these 4" lights for sale? What is the current price on them ? What do you have for spot lights for the front of my motorcycle? The 500's looked promising but I see they are discontinued.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Hello 79pw4x4!

Yes, they are still available in two power levels. For the front of a motorcycle, I would never recommend one of our standalone lights as they are about as aerodynamic as a loaf of bread and way too big and bulky for your application.

Had you said F-150 truck, I would be ok with that but for a motorcycle, I wouldn't recommend it.

What kind of lights do you have on your motorcycle currently?

18 watt: $44.99
http://www.mobilehid.com/proddetail.php?prod=led800

27 watt: $59.99
http://www.mobilehid.com/proddetail.php?prod=led827

Use "mtfpromo" during checkout to get a special price for forum members! :)

Thanks!

Clifford

·
Hangin' out with friends
114 Posts
Sure! I just drilled a couple of holes in the front of the snowcab roof and bolted them in. I put them on the front to avoid any water leaking in. There should be a couple of pics earlier in the thread that shows them in daylight.

Sent from the MTF Free App

121 - 133 of 133 Posts