So what is the final price to us members

·
Premium Member
9,563 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Total price for 2 lights shipped was 91 bucks. :thThumbsU
Which lights? How many watts? What are the free ones mentioned?
:thanku:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Wasn't sure as the link in the 1st post says
says Sorry, this product is not currently available.
I was wondering if they upgraded beyond 15 or 18 watt LEDs.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Wasn't sure as the link in the 1st post says
I was wondering if they upgraded beyond 15 or 18 watt LEDs.

POENY,, when I ordered mine it stated they were out of stock till 11/25/11. But then I seen a post from Clifford that everyone would get a free light to (Post 78)........

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Just ordered 2 of them. :thThumbsU

Can't wait to get them mounted on my loader.
Hi Jaredfly -

Thanks for the order. Thanksgiving delayed our incoming shipment until just now so we will be sending the lights out asap.

Clifford

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
POENY,, when I ordered mine it stated they were out of stock till 11/25/11. But then I seen a post from Clifford that everyone would get a free light to (Post 78)........
Just to clarify. Yep, the lights were out of stock and people who ordered prior to post 78 will get the free lights due to ordering under the impression that they were in stock and ready to ship. Those who ordered after received the discount and their extra 15% off discount by entering the MTF promo code.

Thanks!

Clifford

·
Registered
562 Posts
Just to clarify. Yep, the lights were out of stock and people who ordered prior to post 78 will get the free lights due to ordering under the impression that they were in stock and ready to ship. Those who ordered after received the discount and their extra 15% off discount by entering the MTF promo code.

Thanks!

Clifford
That figures i was post 79 :( I ordered 2 lights on 11/19 havent seen them yet and the snow will be here late tonight the weather man says.

I did call last week and spoke to a lady that took down my name and number. She said someone would get back to me with a time frame on these lights i ordered, Still waiting on that also.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Moderators: Since MobileHID has graciously offered to not charge for anyone prior to post #78, can you please move my very frank post back which you moved out of this thread? I would certainly like to not to be charged either.

I ordered my lights on Nov 6 and after many attempts to get any information, still have not received them.

·
10,681 Posts
I have sent Clifford a message stating that you indeed posted about not receiving your order, or any contact whatsoever, back on November 18th, so you should be included in the deal he threw out for the delay.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Morning all,

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Just to clarify again, we're pretty logical here so we're going by order date in our system, not by post count/date.

Thanks!

Clifford

·
Registered
74 Posts
I called and spoke with Clifford about these lights last week. I've been on the fence about ordering them for a few months now, but placed an order for two of the lights tonight.

I plan to post a full review with photos once they arrive. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered three of these 4" round lamps for my 318 and they arrived last week so i could play with them. l plan to mount two up front and one on the rear. They are very well made and soo bright they make the OME look like candles. I am quite pleased but have to wait until the weekend to finish the project. :-(

·
Shop Teacher & Proud Dad
243 Posts
How long has it been taking everyone to get their lights? I have been waiting 10 days.

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's been four weeks and I'm still short one light to replace one that didn't work at all. I left several messages and don't get called back.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts