My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Do they have standard pto shafts and hydraulic fittings so anybody's attachments are compatible? A well respected local dealer now has the line, they look nice but I would be reluctant to spend that kind of money given their track record with automobiles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they have the standard. I have a LMC brush hog, a terra force grapple, a county line auger. They all fit. I'm fixing to buy a EA landscape rake. So yes, all the standard skid steer attachments and hydro fittings will work for a tractor in this size range. Hope this helps. I really do like mine.

·
Make Better Mowers
2,010 Posts
I've never bought a car, truck or tractor that something about it was displeasing. My first Cub Cadet, CC2146, (a favorite of mine) I spent a full day working on it before I mowed a blade of grass.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pretty honest review. I enjoyed the whole video. A brand new Mahindra Dealer just opened in my area. Now, I'm a John Deere man and a big American Made buyer (or American in name anyway if not made here), but a friend a mine who owns a repair shop who also works on Tractors had some good things to say about it. The first thing he said about them is that they are a real good Tractor made of steel. He said a lot of Tractors today have too much plastic. He also heard that the new dealer in town has made record sales. I actually stopped in before they officially opened. Thought they were going to be a Used Tractor Dealer. But they told me about the Mahindra brand and already had one inside. I had never heard of them at the time. My first question was "where is it made at"? By the way, I agree with the Manual Trans and a Clutch. I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts