My Tractor Forum banner

Shelf Elf?

3267 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Tillerman77
My wife bought this "Elf on a Shelf" thing. But every morning when we get up he is off the shelf and sitting on my 1/16 scale X748. I cannot keep him off of it!

Oh well. Have a Merry Christmas all!
See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
At least he's not putting hours on the real one!
Looks like he needs the seat adjusted back a little! Way to make the JD toys part of the Christmas spirit!
Now that's cute! Thanks for sharing.
We know what the elf wants for Christmas this year!
Of course that little sucker will be long gone come springtime when the real yardwork needs to be done.

I'd set out a Have A Heart trap baited with some candy canes or something. Snag him and put him to work! Wipe that smug grin off his face!:fing32:
. . . . Wipe that smug grin off his face!:fing32:
I think I have seen that look on faces in pictures here on MTF before. Isn't that the "Wahooo, I am getting seat time" expression?
My son has an elf as well. He is amazed that he moves around the house so much. Have not had any John Deere related issues.
My wife saw the photos and practically spewed her eggnog when she looked at the elf's face and where his hands were!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.