My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I don’t spend much time over here as I am mostly a craftsman and John Deere guy. I do have a question though about a Bolens deck.

Father in law is looking to clean out some stuff. He wants to get rid of a mower deck he is not using but has no idea as to it’s worth. I am certain he wants to be reasonable in his price. Can anyone help with the approximate value, and the likelihood someone would want it? It is off a G-14.

Blades turn fine (not locked up) but as you can see from the pics it is a bit rough.

Thanks

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
If it is not rusted through and works OK I would pay $75-100 maybe more since all the mounting gear is attached to it. I'm sure others will chime in with their thoughts.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.

Just talked to him again and he said he would be happy with $50.00 cash if someone came and got it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the info.

Just talked to him again and he said he would be happy with $50.00 cash if someone came and got it.
I have a line on a Bolens 1050 without a deck. Will be later next week weather I get it or not. If I get it I'll come get that deck if it isint already gone.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a line on a Bolens 1050 without a deck. Will be later next week weather I get it or not. If I get it I'll come get that deck if it isint already gone.
OK, cool! So far we still have it.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts