My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked upped a 22 horse tractor that has the electric lift kit for the snow blower installed. the po must have lost one of the link bars from the lift to the blower as it didn,t lift too well, so i am converting it back to a manual lift. this way i can fit my mower deck too. sop i am selling the lift assy and all the brackets that i can get to go with it is there any interest in it at 250$??

got a snow cab too, just don,t if i should part with that yet ( kind of heavy with the glass window and wiper in it) what would that be worth??

email me at [email protected]

or pm me here

thanks

chris

·
Registered
933 Posts
What model tractor? Or is it universal? Pics of the power lift unit?

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
is it an electric 3pt?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will try to get a pic up tonight, it is not a three point, but it is the same lift(motor assy) used in the three point system

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
lots of people like those cabs for snow blowing... sure you don't want to keep it and at least try it?

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
Well, that one in the pic was sold by sears branded as a Craftsman as far as i know... If it has a hard roof, solid windshield with a wiper motor, i would say it's worth at least $250

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
thanks for the cab pictures! Looks like a nice rig. I've seen those same cabs with Gravely on the side. I think they are aftermarket, and could be bought for almost any tractor. Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Chris, do you still have the cab or lift available? Photos and any information on the lift would be appreciated if you still have it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts